Several key campus departments are making themselves available over the 2019 Labor Day weekend to answer questions and provide resources. On Saturday, August 31st and Sunday, September 1st from 11am-3pm in the Union South main lobby you will be able to:
- Obtain a bus pass* from the Associated Students of Madison (provided to all students by segregated fees)
- Pick up a student ID card at the Wiscard Office
- Talk to a University Health Services representative about their services and insurance
- Have your questions answered by staff from the Office of Student Financial Aid (Saturday only)
- Get information from the Bursar’s Office about student accounts and payments
- Get a variety of others questions answered so you’ll be ready for the first day of the semester!
*Bus passes aren’t needed for campus buses. If you need to use the city bus, prioritize picking up your student pass at the special times this weekend or these other times. Please be aware that campus and city buses are on the holiday schedule on Sunday and Saturday, August 31stand September 1st. On Labor Day, Monday September 2nd city buses will run but campus buses will not. There are several good bus apps available to plan your travel routes.